Buggies, Trolleys & Ride-Ons are permitted. We are not accepting visitor’s at the club until further notice. Please contact the Pro-Shop for more information.
- Golf will be available to play by two balls and singles only.
- In order to play you must call the Pro-shop on 020 8847 0685 in advance to book a tee time. No walk ons will be permitted. The Tee Sheet will be available to book from this Thursday at 1pm, and you may book up to 10 days in advance.
- Members can only book for themselves and their partner and may not book a tee time for anyone else that they are not playing with (only one call required for a two ball booking but both names must be confirmed at time of booking).
- You should not arrive at Wyke Green more than 20 minutes prior to your tee time.
- The practice ground will remain closed until further notice.
- Members will be permitted to hold no more than 2 tee times at any stage so as to help encourage fair usage for all members. The Pro-shop will offer alternative times if your preferred slot is not available. We ask everyone to be considerate to ensure that all members have a fair chance of getting out on the course again.
- If you cannot make your tee time you must call the Pro-shop in advance to let them know so that the time can be released for another member.
- To provide maximum access to our members, no green fee bookings will be taken until Tuesday May the 26th. However, Members will be permitted to bring guests.
- The Clubhouse and the Halfway House remain closed until further notice.
- You should regard the instructions in the guide mentioned above and any directions from staff or marshals as mandatory if you wish to play golf at Wyke Green. We will take action against individuals who disregard these directions and put themselves or anyone else at the club at unnecessary risk.
Find out more about membership offers or get in touch