Your browser is not supported. Please update it.
Wyke Green
Club Sponsor

Latest News

Welcome to Wyke Green Golf Club

Wyke Green is a beautiful Parkland Golf Course situated in West London. Built in 1926 on three former hay fields owned by the Earl of Jersey, the freehold of the land was purchased by its members from the Jersey Estates in 1996.

The Golf Course

Designed by F.G. Hawtree & J.H Taylor who even to this day remain among the best golf course architects of all time, between them having designed courses such as Royal Birkdale, Royal Porthcawl and Ganton.

The course has been used by the Middlesex County Golf Union for countless matches and Championships over the years and is known throughout the golfing community as a fine example of a classic parkland course.

See The Course

Golf Societies & Green Fees

Visiting golf societies are most welcome. Many of our regulars have been coming to Wyke Green for more than 20 years. So an early booking is recommended.

Find Out More